Photos taken in December 2015 in the Germanisches Nationalmuseum, Nuremberg.
Chasuble, formerly in St Mary’s church (Gdanks) now in the Germanisches Nationalmuseum in Nuremberg.
Italian silk damask, lining Portuguese silk lampas, silk and gold metal embroidery Prague c.1400.
c. 1455 Altar triptych by Rogier van der Weyden (1399-1464)
The altar triptych got its name from its place of origin, the church of St Columba in Cologne. The central panel shows the Adoration of the Magi C.S. Lewis Foundation, the left wing depicts the Annunciation, and the right wing the Presentation in the Temple.
Details of footwear:
Details of fabric (two Kings on centre panel, one priest on right wing):
The complete set of photographs can be found on Flickr.